Makenna has just recently been able to do these puzzles all by herself and she is so proud! With each piece she puts in she shouts "Mommy look what I did?!" Honestly the only help I give her is if she gets stuck I'll say something like "That looks like Elmo's fur there, do you have another piece with Elmo's fur?" And she takes it from there! She was so proud of herself for doing all three of these puzzles today that I just had to share!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Puzzles
Makenna's latest accomplishment....

Makenna has just recently been able to do these puzzles all by herself and she is so proud! With each piece she puts in she shouts "Mommy look what I did?!" Honestly the only help I give her is if she gets stuck I'll say something like "That looks like Elmo's fur there, do you have another piece with Elmo's fur?" And she takes it from there! She was so proud of herself for doing all three of these puzzles today that I just had to share!
Makenna has just recently been able to do these puzzles all by herself and she is so proud! With each piece she puts in she shouts "Mommy look what I did?!" Honestly the only help I give her is if she gets stuck I'll say something like "That looks like Elmo's fur there, do you have another piece with Elmo's fur?" And she takes it from there! She was so proud of herself for doing all three of these puzzles today that I just had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment