Friday, May 16, 2008

Doing Dishes

I think it has become the "big girl" rite of passage on my side of the family... little girls getting to help my mom with the dishes. Sounds so silly, especially to all us older people who do dishes everyday and find absolutely no pleasure in it whatesoever, but to my two little girls they think doing the dishes with Peepie is the best! Maryn got to experience doing the dishes for the first time in one of our recent trips back to Cedar Falls. It took her awhile to catch on, but what kid couldn't love all the bubbles, sponges and of course the sprayer! I do have to mention though that I think she ate way more bubbles than Makenna ever did :) So I guess that means that Maryn has officially graduated to big girl now and she can do the dishes with Peepie! What happened to my baby!?





No comments: