Sunday, May 18, 2008

Indy Wedding

My good friend Matt from college was married this past weekend in Indianapolis. Thanks to a very competent and willing husband, I was able to travel to the wedding and have a weekend away with my college friends. It was SO much fun! Molly shared the 14 hour car ride with me and it was so fun to catch up - I honestly didn't even think about turning on the radio even once because we had so much to talk about and catch up on! Time went by so fast! The wedding was beautiful and it was great to see dear, sweet Matt find happiness with JoEllen. All of the "girls" decided that we loved her the first time we met her. They are a very good match :) So it was a little reunion of sorts.... in college it was Matt and the girls! We pretty much had all our Health Promotion classes together all my years at the UI and we grew really close. Five out of the seven in our group were able to make the trip so it was great to see every one! It was just like old times... ripping it up on the dance floor, making each other laugh until we had tears rolling down our faces, Kristi telling all of her crazy stories (I will never look at a goose the same away again!), and closing down the wedding! I don't know the last time I was out that late! It was so great to see the gang again and I hope we do it again soon!

The Health Promotion gang back together again... (from L to R) Molly, Carrie, Matt, Katie, and Kristi. We sure did miss Katie and Amy :(


Matt ripping it up on the dance floor!


Stealing a dance with the happy groom!


Me, Molly and Kristi chilling at the wedding

No comments: