Monday, May 5, 2008

Playhouse Picnic



We got to start one of our favorite summer traditions today... the girls and I had a picnic lunch in the playhouse in the backyard! It is so absolutely beautiful outside that we couldn't resist! We spent a good portion of the morning at the park and then took our lunch outside once we got home! Maryn was too little to remember last summer so this was a fun new experience for her. She liked not being strapped into her booster seat ;) Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

I brought sandwiches, carrots, bananas and milk for the girls but for some odd reason Maryn wouldn't put down this Honey Nut Cheerio bar. She dug it out of the pantry without my knowing right before we went outside. Luckily she must have been really hungry because she ate part of her sandwich and banana too :)



I absolutely LOVE the looks on both of their faces in this picture! Priceless!

No comments: