The girls and I are so excited to celebrate Josh's 30th birthday with him! He's actually not taking the whole "30" thing too hard, he just keeps making old comments :) The only thing actually old about him is the grey hair he is starting to get (which I of course have to point out all the time!). But turning 30 can't be too bad when we have SO much to be thankful for... two kids going on three, happily married, good health, successful career, beautiful home. We have been so blessed! I feel so lucky to spend everyday of my life with this man and that we have been blessed with a family together. He continues to amaze me each and every day and somehow still manages to keep life lively and entertaining after 12 years together! He is my best friend and soul mate and I am so thankful to have him in my life. I saw a quote the other day and I think it sums up exactly how I feel about Josh -
"When I count my blessings, I count you twice." I couldn't agree more.
His favorite activity that helps keep him feeling young (and looking great too if I may add!).

And the two little girls that keep him young at heart :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Josh! Doesn't seem too long ago we were taking turns boxing and playing Laser Tag at your house.
Carl
Post a Comment