I have promised myself that I would do a better job of documenting this pregnancy than I did with Maryn's pregnancy. I was so sick and had so many issues during her pregnancy that pictures and writing about it were the last thing on my mind. I promise to try and change that this time (especially since I'm feeling so much better). I continue to grow exponentially. Josh laughed out loud the other day when I told him that I think I have Big Bird growing in my belly. But seriously, doesn't it kind of look that way??? I love being pregnant and having a belly and all the maternal stuff that goes with it, but when I tell people I'm 15 weeks along I think they think I'm joking. Trust me we've gotten the twins comment on more than one occasion.
This baby is making it's presence known and I began to feel him/her move around inside me at 14 weeks! It is very definite and this being my third pregnancy I definitely can differentiate between baby flutters and gas bubbles :) I don't feel it everyday yet but it seems to come in spurts especially if I'm laying down in the evening relaxing. I already feel like he/she is smooshing some of my internal organs as well. How a little peanut only 3 inches long can do that is beyond me :) Other than that, I am feeling good and can't complain for the most part. I obviously get tired faster and seem to run out of breath at odd times, but all things that are very manageable. I get hungry often, but only seem to have room for little portions at a time. If I don't adhere to small portions I get to typically deal with indigestion the rest of the day.
My second appointment is this Friday and I'm excited for that. I love hearing that little heartbeat. The girls are going with me this time and I'm excited to see their reaction. Maryn probably won't have a clue but Makenna will get it. It's fun to see her face light up when she talks about the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment