All of my symptoms are very typical of this late in pregnancy, but I just wanted to journal about them for my own point of reference. Just yesterday I noticed a very faint linea nigra going down the center of my belly. It's so faint that you don't see it if the light isn't exactly right, but it's definitely there. I guess it just took longer to show up than with the other girls. My belly button continues to pop out farther and farther with each day! I have a spot right below my ribs and in my back that pretty much are a source of constant pain for me. They are throbbing even as I type this. I'm pretty positive baby's little bottom is resting right there :) I am still dealing with the leg pains that I've had all along but I've now acquired additional shooting pains as well. I wake up feeling sore like I ran a 10k the day before. I do fairly well energy-wise up until late afternoon and then the exhaustion and pain start to set in for the evening. I try to conserve as much energy as possible but it's pretty hard with two little ones running around :) I have fairly regular contractions (no longer just Braxton Hicks) and even had two evenings this past week where I had regular contractions for two hours straight. Baby has definitely started to settle down. After months of vigorous baby movement, she is running out of room and can make only fairly limited movements.
Like I said, we are eagerly anticipating the newest Budke's arrival. Even little Maryn talks about the baby regularly now with an adorable enthusiasm in her voice! I can't wait to see all three of my girls together!
No comments:
Post a Comment