Today's the big due date! Everything points to baby coming at any minute, but no luck yet. I was 3 cm dilated, 50% effaced and soft and baby's head was very low at my appointment on Monday. I feel exactly just how someone should feel at this point... I'll spare you all the gory details. I just keep trying to find the energy to do normal day activities so the girls and I don't just sit around here and dwell on it. My doctor said that if I haven't gone by my appointment on Monday then we will schedule an induction on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I'm hoping to avoid that if at all possible. Luckily my horrible 5 day sore throat has subsided somewhat but it has now turned into a cold. I'd much rather deal with a cold than a horrible sore throat though. Poor little MarBear started acting sick just before lunch so we're praying she's not coming down with something as well. I will post something as soon as possible after baby is born!
Here are my final belly shots! Disclaimer: I think doing my hair and make-up are optional once I reach my due date and anything beyond :) Plus my clothes don't exactly fit anymore.
This picture cracks me up! My shirt doesn't even cover my belly completely anymore!

Any guesses how big she is in there? I'm guessing somewhere in the 8 1/2 lb range, but if I go into next week I might need to adjust that number upwards a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment