Friday, February 27, 2009

More Maya

I just had to share some more Maya pictures :) We are having fun loving on this little girl and I am enjoying every moment of having an itty-bitty baby around again. We are definitely more relaxed the third time around! Maya is a very laid back, serious baby. She is eating like a champ and is already sleeping 3 - 4 hours in a row. She is a very good, easy baby so far. And lets not forget to mention how absolutely adorable she is!!!

Beautiful baby Maya!


Not the greatest picture but here's all the Budkes loving on Maya! Can you tell I had only slept 30 minutes in 2 days???


Introducing Maya to duckie!


Mommy and Maya taking a little rest at the hospital


Maya still looking like she has a sunburn at the hospital... she was bright red and had some bruising from coming down the birth canal so fast.


Look at those teeny-tiny feet!! They are very dry and cracked though... we think she baked just a little too long in Mommy's belly.


More Maya at the hospital


Mommy and Daddy ready to take Maya home from the hospital


Maya's first ride in her car seat!


The three Budke girls. This picture looks peaceful but I believe they were actually fighting over who got to hold her just prior to this picture being taken.


Our family of five together for the first time at home!


The proud big sisters so glad to finally have Maya at home!


As soon as we got home Maryn wouldn't leave Maya's side. Or should I say "Myna" since that's Maya in Maryn talk :)


Snuggle bug Maya!


Close-up of Maya's precious face (and dry skin!)

No comments: