Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby's Nursery & Maryn's Room

I'm happy to report that the baby's room is finally finished! Okay well maybe not 100%, but close enough for me! We still have to hang stuff on the walls, but I'm waiting until after baby is born to make sure we stick with the name we have decided on. For now you'll just have to imagine big apple green colored letters hanging from polka dot ribbon spelling out her name above the crib :) I have a few other ideas for her walls as well but I'll take those in time. For now, everything else is done and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE her room. It is by far my favorite nursery that we have done so far. There is just something about it. It's a very warm, relaxing room to me and I love the fact that it's so girly! This is our girliest room yet and I think Josh likes the pink too!






Since all the "baby" furniture was moved into the nursery, Maryn got new furniture a few months ago. Her room looks adorable as well. We bought her a 3 way convertible bed (toddler bed, full size bed for later) but she's so happy still being in a crib that I don't think she hardly noticed the change. She's just happy as a clam sleeping in her crib with all her blankies! Her new Dora couch made a great addition to her room after Christmas and the girls love to sit on it every night when we do devotions, say our prayers and read books.




No comments: