Friday, February 13, 2009

Watch the Baby Belly Grow!

Here is the progression of my baby belly! I still had a fairly flat stomach up until about 8 - 9 weeks of pregnancy and then all of a sudden I woke up one morning with a belly! It seriously happened over night. It grew at dramatic rates in the early weeks (thus lots of pictures because I was in awe of how pregnant I looked so early on!). I then seemed to hit a plateau in the middle and of course have gotten huge at the end. We'll see if I make it to my due date next week for a 40 week picture to add on!


Pre-pregnancy! Actually I was in that time period where you don't know you're pregnant yet but you actually are! I found out just a few days after our triathlon that I was pregnant! This picture is great motivation for me to get back into shape after the baby comes! I can't wait to be able to run/bike and not run out of breath just going up the stairs!


9 Weeks


10 Weeks


13 Weeks


16 Weeks


19 Weeks


21 Weeks


26 Weeks


30 Weeks


34 Weeks


36 Weeks


38 Weeks

No comments: