Sunday, May 31, 2009

Makenna's Last Day of Preschool

Makenna had a great last day of preschool. The moms planned a fun-filled morning of activities based around a camping theme. Maryn got to have some fun as well since her friends are the siblings of some of the other preschoolers so they got to come over and play while their moms were helping out! The entire day went well until I was giving her teachers hugs good-bye and Makenna all of a sudden realized the finality of it. She just started sobbing. She repeated over and over "But I love my school. I'll miss my friends. I love my friends. I want this to be my school." Poor thing. She cried for over 20 minutes straight. Luckily once she got it out of her system she's been fine and now she's looking forward to kindergarten once again.


The little girls and I arrived a few minutes early at the end of the morning and they joined in on some of the stories and singing. Maryn looks like she's having almost as much fun as Makenna.




Maryn with her friends Ellie and Rilynn


No comments: