I walked in on this sweet scene with my family... they were all trying to make Maya smile and laugh! I love capturing moments like these :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Making Maya Laugh
One of the favorite activities at our house right now is making Maya smile and laugh! She is the smiliest baby! All you have to do is look at her and she will start grinning ear to ear. She loves interacting with people. Every morning starts off wonderfully for me because the first thing I get to do is go in and get Maya and see her absolutely turn inside out when she sees me. Her arms and legs start flailing and her eyes get squinty because she's smiling so big! Nothing can make a person feel more loved! The full belly laughs are coming more often and even at random times. I was outside talking to my neighbor yesterday and she started a minute long belly laugh after their dog barked :)
I walked in on this sweet scene with my family... they were all trying to make Maya smile and laugh! I love capturing moments like these :)


I walked in on this sweet scene with my family... they were all trying to make Maya smile and laugh! I love capturing moments like these :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment