Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Potty Training Update
I just had to share our exciting news!!! Maryn only had one accident on Monday and NO accidents yesterday! Whoo-Hoo! I know that nobody gets as excited about potty training as me, but just remember that all I've been doing for the past two weeks (at least it feels this way some days) is trying to potty train Maryn! She was doing so well but it just seemed like something wasn't totally clicking for her. And finally Monday she started telling me when she had to go (although not every time)! I'm so incredibly proud of her! She has even been wearing underwear to bed for naptime and has woken up dry a majority of the time (including the past two days). Another big challenge for Maryn is when we go somewhere. She seems to forget amidst the excitement and distraction and typically has an accident. Well yesterday we went grocery shopping and she played outside and stayed dry for both! Yeah! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're down to buying diapers for just one child now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment