Saturday, May 22, 2010

Peculiar Sleep Habits

Maryn has some strange napping habits. I've posted pictures in the past of the weird positions she likes to nap in, but now she's got something going on with her napping wear. For most of the winter she insisted on putting pajamas on for nap time (actually any time of the day to be honest with you). On one hand, I understand. I don't like to sleep in jeans either, so why would she? It's not comfortable. But what about days when she's wearing comfy pants? Absolutely not... still had to be jammies. Well somewhere in there I think she got lazy and decided to skip a step and has now decided she prefers to nap in her underwear or just plain old nude. For the record, I put her to bed fully clothed. She decides to shed the layers after I leave the room. And the odd thing is that it's only at nap time, it's never once been an issue at bedtime. It's really a minor thing, but is this seriously normal?! I feel like I'm living with a nudist! She comes traipsing downstairs after her nap and would probably go outside to play in her underwear if I let her. She has absolutely no inhibitions. Oh boy. I thought her streaking phase was over. This must be streaking phase part 2.

This particular day she nicely combined the odd sleeping position along with the nudity. At least she was nice enough to cover up for the photo!


And no I didn't pose this photo! This is Maryn sleeping au-naturale!

No comments: