I was fortunate enough to have my mom come down for music class recently which allowed me to take some (okay, lots) of pictures of the girls. I just couldn't resist capturing what I'm sure is going to be a favorite memory of mine!
Streamer time!!!
You will notice a running theme in these pictures... whenever Maryn can choose a toy, it will be red. Every single class, every single toy she played with was red. Good thing there were no other kids in class that were as passionate about the color red as she is!
Usually Maryn wanted Maya to play with red toys too, but for some reason this particular day orange seemed to suffice (orange is her second favorite color!)
Peepie holding Maya for some streamer fun (or should I say "hope you don't get your eye poked out" fun for the adult!)
Instrument time!
Maya always insisted on having any kind of stick to beat (or suck on for that matter). Notice she found two in this picture and is sizing up the boys' instruments next to her :)
Maryn zoning out during instrument time!
Look at my baby play the drums (and whatever that little instrument is!)
BALLS!!! Maryn would typically make a diving leap over all the other kids every class to get the red ball... there was only one red ball amongst many yellow, orange and green balls. She was successful at getting her red ball at every class this year.
Maya very happy with her yellow ball.
Shakers! Red... need I say more?!
Maya shaking it! I love her belly hanging out!
Parachute time! All the kids jump in the middle and the parents spin it around. Maya loved sitting in Maryn's lap for this!
All the kids playing under the parachute
Maryn leading Maya under the parachute
Maryn helping hold the parachute
I saved the best for last... Maryn and Miss Paula. Funny how they look like they could be related in this picture. I never thought that up until this point. I'm sure once Maryn sees this picture she will want it framed in her room :) What a wonderful memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment