By luck of the draw, Makenna ended up on the same team with one of her best friends, Hanna. Talk about excitement!! Makenna has only played one game so far, but it seems that she didn't lose her soccer abilities over the winter. She scored 5 goals and had 1 assist in the first game, and that's with only playing half the game! I love seeing her smile from ear-to-ear when she's out on that field. She knows how to get after that ball and she loves doing it!
As soon as the weather cooperates and we have more games, I plan to have more pictures from the actual games that I will post. More to come...
Maryn's 1st official day of soccer! FINALLY!
Not quite sure what she's doing in this picture... practicing her soccer cheers?!
I LOVE this action shot of Makenna! Look at that concentration in her eyes! Even her tongue is hanging out she's focusing so intensely! Love it!
Another Makenna action shot
Makenna and Hanna
Kim (Hanna's mom) and I pray that these two girls don't drift apart (despite being at different schools until 6th grade). They are such awesome friends!
I love how she's even smiling just standing there waiting for the ball to be thrown back in to play!
Maryn and Micah (her good friend from Bible study, future preschool buddy, and Hanna's little brother) having fun while the older girls played soccer
Maryn and Micah looking like they're having a very serious, yet fun conversation!
No comments:
Post a Comment