Our beautiful girls in their beautiful dresses! Makenna calls this her special Christmas princess dress :) They were so wound up and ready to go!
Our precious, precious angel. Isn't she just a hoot in her costume?! She carried it off quite well :)
Makenna waiting for the program to begin
Maryn waiting for the program to begin
Checking out the nativity scene and the baby Jesus
Makenna was kind of hidden in the back row so this was the best picture I could get of her onstage
Maryn onstage eagerly following all the hand motions! Note that she is actually the only one doing them... I had to crop this picture in and there was only one other kid doing in the motions in the far corner of the original pic. Typical 2 year olds!
During the last song I think Maryn got a little tired... she decided to ring her bell sitting down on the stage :)
LOVE this picture! She is smack dab in the center of the picture! She looks like she belongs in the gospel choir! Maybe someday!
1 comment:
This last picture of Maryn is priceless!!!
~Carrie~
Post a Comment