Sunday, December 7, 2008

Playing In The Snow

Sometimes I think the only people excited to see the snow are Makenna and Maryn. Everyone else is still having horrible flashbacks of last winter every time they see a snowflake, while my girls giggle with glee! Much thanks to Daddy, they've already been able to play out in the snow twice this year. It was a little too cold on Saturday so the experience was short-lived for Maryn, but I think Makenna could've played outside all day. I'm a pregnant wimp and have decided that I prefer staying indoors this year :)

All bundled up and ready to go!


Playing in the front yard with Daddy!


I love this picture! It looks like Josh is laying back relaxing and making Makenna do all the shoveling! Truth be told, Josh already shoveled and Makenna was just playing around with her toy shovel.


More shoveling...

No comments: