Monday, December 29, 2008

Visiting Santa

Okay so I know these are late but they're still fun to look at. Here are some pictures of our trip to visit Santa Claus. We were very late in doing this this year and as a result had to pay the price by standing in line for well over an hour on a Monday night. Ugh. Luckily the mall has a playland area so the kids and Josh played while I held our place in line. They were very patient and so very excited to talk to Santa Claus. Makenna did very well, but as you can tell by the pictures Maryn was less than thrilled to get near the big guy in the red suit. He was great from a distance, but definitely not up close. Maryn's visit with Santa lasted less than a few seconds. Big sister Makenna helped out by telling Santa that Maryn wanted Dora stuff for Christmas. I kept asking Makenna what she was going to tell Santa that she wanted for Christmas and she was being really secretive and wouldn't tell me. Finally after I think she was fed up with me asking her so much she said "I'll guess you'll just have to wait and find out Christmas morning!" Very cute :) I did drag it out of her later... she asked for Princesses and Twister Hopscotch (both of which she received).

The great picture with a screaming Maryn trying to get away


Makenna being a big girl and telling Santa her wish list

No comments: