Maya has taken off with her talking lately. This weekend she finally connected saying "Bye Bye" to waving her arm and did it over and over and over again. All with a huge smile on her face of course! Last week she learned the words "Up" and "Baby." And just today she started saying "Love You" (sounds like "uv you"). She says that with waving as well :) I know this is my third child, but watching a child learn and see their eyes light up when they "get" something will never cease to amaze me. I am thoroughly enjoying watching Maya discover the world around her!
Play time at our house


"Mommy, give me that camera!"

Snack time at our house

Concentrating on her food... I could sit here and stare at the details of her face all day long. I absolutely love this pic.

I know I've said it a hundred times before, but this girl is BEAUTIFUL! She doesn't even need to smile to be precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment