Thursday, July 22, 2010

As Seen Around The House

Just a few pictures of things you might see around the Budke house :)


Maya trying to mimic the rest of the family on the computer! She's going to be a pro by age 2! I don't really let her do this yet, but she sure tries!


I love how she even holds the mouse correctly!


One day I was in the middle of doing something when Maya woke up from her nap so I asked Makenna and Maryn to go "entertain" her for a few minutes until I could get there. This is what I found when I got to Maya's room!


If I could only post all the giggles I heard coming from this room :)


We had the portable DVD players out from a recent trip somewhere and the girls asked me if they could watch a movie on it. This is how I found them on the couch :)


Too cute!!!

No comments: