We were driving home one afternoon and the van was quiet for a moment. Out of the blue Maryn says "It's hotter than a bunch of flying chocolate monkeys!" Random!
Last weekend I was having the girls pick up their rooms before we started on all the fun activities for the weekend. I was walking up the stairs and overhear Maryn singing the song "It's a Hard Knock Life" from the movie Annie while cleaning her room. Gotta love that kid! If only they knew how good they have it made!
Makenna was using the bathroom one day and Maryn was in there waiting for her to be done so she could have a turn. Maryn must have been bugging Makenna to hurry up because I hear Makenna say "Hold your horses!" To which Maryn promptly replies "N-e-i-g-hhhhh!"
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment