We're seeing it more and more with each and every day... Maryn's mischievous ways are starting to creep out :) She was such a laidback, easy baby for so long, that now I think she has something to prove! She has now developed a "I want my way now" scream that is quite unpleasant. On top of getting into everything and wanting her way (which I guess could be considered pretty typical of this age), she has also decided that she doesn't like to eat much of anything. My "I'll eat anything you put in front of me" child now only wants grilled cheese, carrots, peas and pancakes. Okay that's an exaggeration, but it feels like that some days. Ahhhh! You have no idea how frustrating this is to a person whose pet peeve is picky eaters! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is all due to her teething and that it's not here to stay for long :)
Caught in the act...

Feeling quite proud of her climbing abilities... (Don't worry I was right there ready to catch her if she fell)

"Really Mommy, I'm not full of it!"

"Yes MarBear, this is the correct way to sit in the chair"
No comments:
Post a Comment