10 little ballerinas dancing in a row! Today parents were allowed to watch ballet class (and I now understand why we aren't allowed to watch all the other weeks). Josh and I are in agreement that it was one of the most hilarious things we've seen in awhile. Some of the parents that had their camcorders in there should send it in to Funniest Home Videos for some money. It was complete disorganized chaos with a constant high-pitched squeal. I felt so bad for the teacher because none of the little girls were paying attention or minding because they were showing off for their parents. Makenna did a great job (minus her shoe continuously coming untied and having to go to the bathroom in the middle of it all). I was shocked at how many ballet moves she actually learned in just a few weeks! Enjoy the pictures!
Stretching

She actually looks like a ballerina!!

Seriously, does this picture even need a caption?!

Look how well she is following her teacher! I'm so proud!

More of trying to follow the teacher...

This was towards the end of class and Makenna was more interested in her skirt than anything else :) Notice that everyone is doing their own thing in the background.

Learning to point our toes. The funny thing is that every week when she would get home from ballet class we would ask her what she learned and every week she would point her toe and say that's all she learned. Well come to find out she really learned at least a dozen different dance moves! Stinker had me fooled :)
1 comment:
I LOVE THESE!
She is such a big girl already
Can't wait for Mads to take dance!
Post a Comment