Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Princess Chair

We have the ugliest, smelliest princess chair around and our girls absolutely LOVE this thing. This chair somehow took on a very weird industrial smell and I can't seem to get rid of it. On top of that the zipper on the bottom is broken and thus leaves a flap of material hanging there and exposing the gross inside of the chair. I bought it for Makenna when she was just about MarBear's age to help with the transition from our old house to the condo we lived in for a few months. Well this not-so-wise investment became a nuisance very fast, so when we moved into our new house I was able to hide it away in the basement and luckily she forgot about it. Much to my dismay, one of the many times we were hanging out in our basement due to a tornado warning this past summer, Makenna found the chair and of course had to have it up in the living room. Maryn has come to love the chair as well and now the two of them fight over who gets to sit in it. I'm plotting my next move to get rid of this eyesore from my living room (keep in mind that I'm typically not very picky given the fact that 85% of our house is covered in toys). Since another move is definitely not an option, I'm open to any and all ideas :)

Maryn enjoying the princess chair all by herself one morning before Makenna was out of bed!


How can something so ugly and smelly bring such joy to a child's face?!

No comments: