Thursday, October 11, 2007

In The Spirit...

In the spirit of the season, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the girls' past Halloween costumes and pumpkin pictures :) I don't have anything from Makenna's first Halloween when she was 3 months old (we didn't have a digital camera yet), but we have two fun years worth of pictures to share!

This year Makenna wants to be a cowgirl... we already bought her the cowboy boots (which I think is really her motivation behind all of this) and we still need to find an outfit. We have a bunny costume that fits Maryn and is adorable, but I was thinking it would be awfully cute to dress Maryn up as Makenna's horse :)

Enjoy!

Fall 2005 - Makenna, 15 months old

Makenna and Daddy picking out pumpkins


Makenna enjoying the corn maze at the pumpkin patch


Our little chicken!


She even waddled like a chicken :)


Fall 2006 - Makenna 2 years, Maryn 7 weeks

Mommy and her girls at the pumpkin patch!


Daddy and his girls at the pumpkin patch (and yes Maryn did sleep through the whole thing!)


Carving pumpkins! Lots of messy fun!


Our big M & M!


Our little M & M!


Aren't they adorable?! Maryn hated that costume and was only in it for pictures ;) We thought the whole M & M idea (actually my dad's idea) was pretty clever because we now had two little girls whose names began with "M".

No comments: